Signed in as:
Signed in as:
This is a process that all organizations must be committed to developing in their workforces to build competency and understanding. Race must be removed as a barrier to the academic process. Even if your school is not in UIR-D status, every Louisiana resident would greatly benefit from engaging in this training process.
Closing the Race Gap: Identifying Proactive, Culturally Responsive Race-Management Strategies That Decrease Negative Situations and Develop a Healthy, Positive Race-Relations Environment
In 2021, after years of debate and discussion, it is clear that race still matters. The field of education has a responsibility to lead the way in destroying racism’s toxicity. This occurs only with awareness and understanding and requires that people hear and recognize the views of others.
In this groundbreaking training, we will teach our participants some important tools and strategies that encourage a forward-thinking perspective and understanding of how to best approach the issue of race when working and talking with students. This training will teach educators how to
· appropriately and successfully address the issue of race in a school,
· understand the differences between race issues and social-class issues and why we should not compare the two,
· develop a better understanding of police brutality and the issue of race,
· know what to say and not to say,
· know what to do and not to do if you desire to improve the situation, and
· know what to do when someone calls you a racist.
This training will help create an environment in which educators can learn about and better understand critical issues concerning racial differences.
This program consists of courses:
1. Culturally Responsive Teaching: How To Build Trusting Student and Teacher Relationships
2. Closing the Poverty Gap: How Teachers Can Help Impoverished Students Defeat the Poverty Mentality (Understanding the Difference between Poor, Poverty, and Middle Class)
Presentation Time: 60–120 minutes per session
Room Layout: On campus or in Zoom/virtual training room
Includes copies of these books for all participants:
Closing the Race Gap! How an Educator Can Appropriately Address the Issue of Race in a School Workplace Environment (2020)
Call me today at (248) 842-5041 and start the partnership that will help your parish grow.
**August 23-31, 2021**
**September 27-30, 2021**
**October 25-29, 2021**
**November 15-19, 2021**
**December 6-10, 2021**
Copyright © 2021 The Best Man Company, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by PAS Media