Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The Don’t Kick Them Out (3rd to 6th Grade) Student Behavior Institute focuses on the extreme need for behavior teaching and re-enforcement in adolescent students who are 6 to 11 years old. We have seen an escalation in negative conduct among 3- and 4-year-old children. Elementary educators will learn:
· How to identify traumatic behaviors in students
· How to maintain professional conduct when working with children who present with extreme traumatic behaviors.
· The top emotional traumas of students ages 6 to 11.
· Anger management: why some at-risk students display hostile and angry dispositions
· How to communicate with at-risk students for consistent positive behavioral outcomes
· Methods of successful discipline with at-risk students
· What is the school leaders’ role in the discipline process?
· Does race, age and/or gender matter in the discipline process?
· How to address behavioral issues of at risk students
This program consists of the following additional courses:
1. How to Improve Student and Teacher Relationships
2. How to Improve Teamwork and Build a Team Culture within a Professional Staff
3. “Who Is in Control?” The Pillars of Twenty-First-Century Classroom Management: How to Create a Powerful Learning Environment
Presentation Time: 90 minutes to 2 hours (per session)
Room Layout: On campus or on Zoom/Virtual training room
Anticipated Audience: Cap limit is 25 to 50.
All sessions are facilitated by Dr. Jesse W. Jackson III.
**August 23-31, 2021**
**September 27-30, 2021**
**October 25-29, 2021**
**November 15-19, 2021**
**December 6-10, 2021**
Copyright © 2021 The Best Man Company, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by PAS Media