Signed in as:
Signed in as:
The pre-K Don’t Kick Them Out program focuses on the extreme need for behavior foundations in children who are 3 or 4 years old. We have seen an escalation in negative conduct among 3- and 4-year-old children. Pre-K educators will learn:
· How to recognize those deficits.
· The top emotional traumas of pre-K students.
· How to address them with the child.
· How to address them with the parent.
· How to maintain professional conduct when working with children who present with extreme traumatic behaviors.
· Common referrals for pre-K students.
· The wrong approach to correcting the behavior of a pre-K student.
· The dangers of pre-K educator burn-out?
· The personality types of teachers who work with pre-K students.
· Strategies for creating effective discipline programs in pre-k education.
· 21 dos and don’ts for educators working with pre-K students.
This program consists of the following additional courses:
1. How to Improve Student and Teacher Relationships
2. How to Improve Teamwork and Build a Team Culture within a Professional Staff
3. “Who Is in Control?” The Pillars of Twenty-First-Century Classroom Management: How to Create a Powerful Learning Environment
Presentation Time: 90 minutes to 2 hours (per session)
Room Layout: On campus or on Zoom/Virtual training room
Anticipated Audience: Cap limit is 25 to 50.
All sessions are facilitated by Dr. Jesse W. Jackson III.
**August 23-31, 2021**
**September 27-30, 2021**
**October 25-29, 2021**
**November 15-19, 2021**
**December 6-10, 2021**
Copyright © 2021 The Best Man Company, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by PAS Media